Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Build Fake Facebook Wall and Tweet builder


Hello Friends. This is a funny post. not a serious one like hacking. I liked it alot so I thought I should post it on my blog so that all my readers can have some fun time.
Lets take some break and find out.



My favorite is Wall Machine – a service that lets you you create fake screenshots of Facebook walls and other Facebook related activity - like X is now a friend of Y or Z changed their relation status on Facebook. Every part of that screenshot can be customized including the conversation text, the profile images and you can have as many comments on a Facebook post as you like.
I also like Fake Tweet Builder for creating screenshot images of Twitter conversations that may or may not have happened. The screenshots of individual tweets look extremely real - see example – and you may also use customize the profile pictures, the name of the Twitter client and how many times a particular tweet has been retweeted.
So go on and have some fun with these two cool apps and let your imagination fly fly flyy.

DARKLORD!!

special Thanks : Digital inspiration

6 comments: